Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wash and Go

I've been told that for my long, thick, unruly hair, my only hope for a wash-and-go style involves a Bic. Well how about wash-and-spritz-and-go?

Does your hair tend to inflate as the hours tick by? Look slightly fried? Do you have a panic attack when the elastic around your wrist disappears? Or worse -- snaps?

Enter Ouidad Botanical Boost.
I'm not paid by Ouidad, nor do I have any stake in their company. This is actually what I use from my closet, and I'm absolutely enamored with the product. It's not heavy or greasy like other leave-in conditioning sprays. There's no offensive odor. No sticky hairspray-like grittiness. It truly is the only thing that softens and tames my waves. If you listen really, really carefully, you can hear it taunting my lonely hair straightener. Oh yes, it's a bitch, but it works.

But if Ouidad is reading this, I'm running low. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment